The current opening time of appointments is 5:00 PM.
Online Payment has been made mandatory for booking appointments at Passport Seva Kendra(s) under this Passport Office. Click here for details.
- Categories of Applicants allowed as “Walk-In with ARN”
Following mentioned categories of applicants are allowed as “Walk-in Applicants”. Applicants falling under these categories need to register Online, fill in the online application form and generate Application Reference Number (ARN) at least one day in advance before visiting the PSK. Such applicants may visit the PSK with required set of documents and a copy of printed ARN sheet preferably before 1:00 PM.
- Senior Citizens (above 60 years)
- Minors upto 10 years of age whose parents hold valid passports
- Physically challenged persons
- Senior Citizens above 60 years and children upto 10 years need not pay fees on-line and should not take appointment to visit PSK AMRITSAR. Their applications will be accepted under WALK IN CATEGORY.
- With effect from 16th Aug 2013, All Applicants are advised to carry all their original certificates/documents on the date of their appointment at PSK, Amritsar. They need to submit all documents required on the same day itself otherwise they have to re-schedule their appointment.
- Applicants can visit Regional Passport Office (RPO) Amritsar for enquiry between 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM from Monday to Friday (Except Wednesday) identified as enquiry days by RPO in a week. Please note no enquiries will be entertained on Wednesdays.
- Marriage Certificate is mandatory for applicants married on or after 01 August 2013 for all cases. (If spouse name is not endorsed in the Passport)
Note: - Please read instruction booklet for more details mentioned on the Passport website i.e. www.passportindia.gov.in
- Press Release dated 20-07-2013
Passport Mela conducted at PSK Amritsar on 25th April 2015.$passportRpoPassport Mela will be conducted at PSK - Chandigarh, Tirupathi, Lucknow, Kanpur, Varanasi, Gorakhpur, Shimla, Hoshiarpur, Thane, Ahmedabad 1, Ahmedabad 2, Vadodara and Rajkot on 10th October 2015, at PSK - Jalandhar -1 on 24th October 2015. Passport Camp is being conducted at Rourkela (Bhubneshwar), Hassan (Bangalore), Bikaner (Jaipur) and Diu (Ahmedabad) on 10th and 11th October 2015, at Darbhanga (Patna) from 17th June to 30th October 2015. Please refer 'Passport Office Page' section for more details. ** Common Service Centers (CSC) may be availed for filling and uploading application forms, payment of applicable fee and scheduling of appointment, at a nominal charge not exceeding Rs. 100/-. ** Handwritten passports or passports with 20 years validity should be replaced as they are not machine readable passports.$passportRpo
| Designation || Name || Phone No. || Fax No. |
| Regional Passport Officer || Krishan Kumar || 0183-2506252 || 0183-2502104 |
| DPO || || || |
| Nodal Officer for RTI || Krishan Kumar || 0183-2506252 || 0183-2502104 |
| Nodal Officer for Grievance || Krishan Kumar || 0183-2506252 || 0183-2502104 |
| Officers Up to APO |
| Krishan Kumar |
| Sh.Raj Kumar Bali |