The current opening time of appointments is 5:00 PM.
Online Payment has been made mandatory for booking appointments at Passport Seva Kendra(s) under this Passport Office. Click here for details.
- Categories of Applicants allowed as “Walk-In with ARN”
Following mentioned categories of applicants are allowed as “Walk-in Applicants”. Applicants falling under these categories need to register Online, fill in the online application form and generate Application Reference Number (ARN) at least one day in advance before visiting the PSK. Such applicants may visit the PSK with required set of documents and a copy of printed ARN sheet preferably before 1:00 PM.
- Senior Citizens (above 60 years)
- Minors upto 10 years of age whose parents hold valid passports
- Physically challenged persons
- Senior Citizens above 60 years and children upto 10 years need not pay fees on-line and should not take appointment to visit PSK AMRITSAR. Their applications will be accepted under WALK IN CATEGORY.
- With effect from 16th Aug 2013, All Applicants are advised to carry all their original certificates/documents on the date of their appointment at PSK, Amritsar. They need to submit all documents required on the same day itself otherwise they have to re-schedule their appointment.
- Applicants can visit Regional Passport Office (RPO) Amritsar for enquiry between 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM from Monday to Friday (Except Wednesday) identified as enquiry days by RPO in a week. Please note no enquiries will be entertained on Wednesdays.
- Marriage Certificate is mandatory for applicants married on or after 01 August 2013 for all cases. (If spouse name is not endorsed in the Passport)
Note: - Please read instruction booklet for more details mentioned on the Passport web site i. e. www.passportindia.gov.in
- The Regional Passport Office, Amritsar is conducting Passport Mela on 21st January, 2017 at Passport Seva Kendra, 14, Mall Road, Near Custom Chowk, Amritsar-143001. Normal Fresh/Re-issue cases will be accepted. The applicants should come with print-out of ARN sheet after registering & paying fees on the website www.passportindia.gov.in .Applicants should bring original & photocopies of all their documents. Appointments for the Passport Mela will be released wef 14-01-2017 at 5-00 PM. Applicants should come on 21-01-2017 with scheduled appointment date and time on their ARN Sheet. Tatkaal, PCC, On-Hold and Walk-In cases will NOT be processed in the Mela.
- Press Release dated 20-07-2013
Passport Mela conducted at PSK Amritsar on 25th April 2015.$passportRpoPassport India 2015 - An Year of Smart Citizen Service delivery. On account of change in holiday of Milad-Un-Nabi, Appointment for 12th Dec'2016 has been post-poned to 13th Dec'2016 on same time slot.
$passportRpoThis section is currently not available.$passportRpoThis section is currently not available.$passportRpo29/04/2016$passportRpo29/04/2016$passportRpo29/04/2016