The current opening time of Appointments is 4:30 PM.
Online Payment has been made mandatory for booking appointments at Passport Seva Kendra(s) under this Passport Office. Click here for details.
- Categories of Applicants allowed as “Walk-In with ARN” : With Effect from 1st June 2015.
Following mentioned categories of applicants are allowed as “Walk-in Applicants”. Applicants falling under these categories need to register Online, fill in the online application form and generate Application Reference Number (ARN) at least one day in advance before visiting the PSK. Such applicants may visit the PSK with required set of documents and a copy of printed ARN sheet between 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM only.
- Applications in respect of Senior Citizens (60 Years and above).
- Applications in respect of Differently Abled Citizens.
- Applications in respect of infants below 3 years of age whose parents hold valid passports, with one of the parent’s passport containing Spouse name.
- ARN Generation Facility at Bangalore / Karnataka One Centres: With effect from 13th May 2013, citizens can get their ARN generated at Bangalore One and Karnataka One centres for a nominal fee of Rs.15 per ARN at Bangalore One Centres and Rs.20 per ARN at Karnataka One Centres. All the citizens eligible to avail service at PSK under walk-in category are requested to avail of this service. Bangalore / Karnataka One Centres will affix their stamp on such printouts of the ARNs generated by them and also issue a fee receipt, which needs to be submitted at the PSK while availing the service under this facility. Citizens can refer to press release from Regional Passport Office Bangalore, dated 1st May 2013 for further information regarding this facility.
- Tatkaal Appointments : With effect from 20th September 2013, applicants applying under ‘Tatkaal’ category will be required to book ‘Tatkaal Appointments’ and visit the PSK at the given reporting time. ‘Tatkaal Appointments’ will be released 2 days prior to the date of service. For example, for date of service 20th September, Tatkaal appointments will be released on 18th September at 4:30 PM.Once the applicant arrives at PSK, the necessary documents desired for Tatkaal services and Verification Certificate will be verified by Government official and thereafter Tatkaal token will be issued, if documents are in order.
- Apart from Tatkaal applicants, the normal category of applicants having proof of urgency and are in need for passport for educational, medical, visa interview and job purposes etc., can approach the Regional Passport Office at Koramangala, Bangalore on all working days from 9:30 AM to 12:00 PM. On case to case basis,they will be issued out of turn walk-in appointments to submit their application on priority basis in any of the PSKs in Karnataka.
- Public Visiting Hours at Regional Passport Office, Bangalore : 9:30 AM to 12:00 PM on all working days except wednesday.
- RPO Bengaluru working hours : 09:30 hrs to 18:00 hrs (Monday to Friday).
- Appointment for PACC Kalaburagi Camp will be released on 19TH NOVEMBER 2015 for 23RD NOVEMBER to 27TH NOVEMBER 2015 except 25TH NOVEMBER 2015.
- Appointment for PACC Kalaburagi Camp will be released on 26TH NOVEMBER 2015 for 30TH NOVEMBER 2015 TO 04TH DECEMBER 2015.
- Passport Mela Requirements
- Press Release dated 20 April, 2015
- Public Notice dated 28 May, 2015
- Press Release dated 18th June 2015
- Cancellation of Tender Notice
- Tender Notice for Parking of Public Vehicles
- Press release regarding phasing out of handwritten passports - English
- Press release regarding phasing out of handwritten passports - Kannada
- Press release for Passport Mela on 21st November 2015 - English
- Press release for Passport Mela on 21st November 2015 - Hindi
- Press release for PASSPORT ADALATS FOR PRE-2015 APPLICATIONS
Passport Camp conducted at Shivamogga (Bangalore) from 25th to 26th April 2015.$passportRpoPassport Mela will be conducted at PSK - Surat , Tirupathi and Guwahati on 28th November 2015. ** Passport Adalat will be organized at RPO Kolkata on 28th November and 12th December 2015 and at RPO Nagpur on 10th and 11th December 2015. ** Passport Camp is being conducted at Jamshedpur (Ranchi) from 2nd November to 31st December 2015, at Darbhanga (Patna) from 17th June to 31st December 2015, at Rourkela (Bhubaneswar) on 28th and 29th November 2015, at Sangli (Pune) on 28th and 29th November 2015 and Bhavnagar (Ahmedabad) on 12th and 13th December 2015. Please refer 'Passport Office Page' section for more details.$passportRpo
| Designation || Name || Phone No. || Fax No. |
| Regional Passport Officer || Shri. P.S.Karthigeyan, IFS || 25706100/04 || 25706124 |
| Deputy Passport Officer || Smt. Sudhi Choudhary, IFS || 25706100/04 || 25706124 |
| Deputy Passport Officer || Shri. Alok Kumar || 25639137 || 25639145 |
| Assistant Passport Officer || Ms. R. Amarjothi || 25706100/04 || 25706124 |
| Assistant Passport Officer || Shri. A. Komaraiah || 25706100/04 || 25706124 |
| Assistant Passport Officer || Smt. T. Thamarai Selvie || 25706100/04 || 25706124 |
| Nodal Officer(s) for RTI || Smt. Bessy Joshy, Superintendent || 25706100/04 || 25706124 |
| Nodal Officer(s) for Grievance || Smt. Bessy Joshy, Superintendent || 25706100/04 || 25706124 |