The current opening time of Appointments is 4:30 PM.
Online Payment has been made mandatory for booking appointments at Passport Seva Kendra(s) under this Passport Office. Click here for details.
- Categories of Applicants allowed as “Walk-In with ARN”
- Applications in respect of Senior Citizens (60 Years and above).
- Applications in respect of Differently Abled Citizens.
- Applications in respect of infants below 3 years of age.
The above applicants need to register online, fill in the online application form and generate Application Reference Number (ARN) at least one day in advance before visiting the Passport Seva Kendra(PSK). They have to visit the PSK only between 09.30 AM to 11.00 AM along with required set of documents and ARN sheet.
- ARN Generation Facility at Bengaluru / Karnataka One Centres: Applicants can get their ARN generated at BengaluruOne or KarnatakaOne Centres for a nominal fee of Rs.15/- per ARN at BengaluruOne and Rs. 20 per ARN at KarnatakaOne Centres. All the citizens eligible to avail service at PSK under Walk-in category are requested to avail of this service. Bengaluru/KarnatakaOne Centres will affix their stamp on such printouts of the ARNs generated by them and also issue a fee receipt, which needs to be submitted at the PSK while availing the service under this facility.
- Tatkaal Appointments : Applicants applying under “Tatkaal” Category will be required to book “Tatkaal Appointments” and visit the PSK at the given reporting time. Once the applicant arrives at PSK, the necessary documents desired for Tatkaal services and Verification Certificate will be verified by Government official and thereafter Tatkaal token will be issued, if documents are in order. For fresh Tatkaal applications, either Annexure-F/VC (2 original copies & copy of ID of the issuing officer) and Annexure-I OR Aaadhar Card/e-Aaadhar letter (would have to be validated), PAN card & EPIC(Voters ID) Card + Annexure-I need to be brought along with the standard documents. (3 documents out of 16 documents are not accepted under the jurisdiction of RPO-Bengaluru).
- Office Timings & Applicant’s Visiting time : RPO Bengaluru working hours are from 9.30 AM to 6.00 PM and the Public Visiting Hours are from 9.30 AM to 12.00 PM.No public enquiry is done on Wednesdays due to pendency clearance drive.
- Press Release for Mysuru Camp
RPO BENGALURU Conducting Passport Seva Camp at MYSURU on 19th November & 20th November 2016.$passportRpoPassport India 2015 - An Year of Smart Citizen Service delivery. On account of change in holiday of Milad-Un-Nabi, Appointment for 12th Dec'2016 has been post-poned to 13th Dec'2016 on same time slot.
$passportRpo$passportRpoThis section is currently not available.$passportRpo03/10/2016$passportRpo11/11/2016$passportRpo11/11/2016