The current opening time of Appointments is 4:30 PM.
Online Payment has been made mandatory for booking appointments at Passport Seva Kendra(s) under this Passport Office. Click here for details.
- Categories of Applicants allowed as “Walk-In with ARN”
- Applications in respect of Senior Citizens (60 Years and above).
- Applications in respect of Differently Abled Citizens.
- Applications in respect of infants below 3 years of age.
The above applicants need to register online, fill in the online application form and generate Application Reference Number (ARN) at least one day in advance before visiting the Passport Seva Kendra(PSK). They have to visit the PSK only between 09.30 AM to 11.00 AM along with required set of documents and ARN sheet.
- ARN Generation Facility at Bengaluru / Karnataka One Centres: Applicants can get their ARN generated at BengaluruOne or KarnatakaOne Centres for a nominal fee of Rs.15/- per ARN at BengaluruOne and Rs. 20 per ARN at KarnatakaOne Centres. All the citizens eligible to avail service at PSK under Walk-in category are requested to avail of this service. Bengaluru/KarnatakaOne Centres will affix their stamp on such printouts of the ARNs generated by them and also issue a fee receipt, which needs to be submitted at the PSK while availing the service under this facility.
- Tatkaal Appointments : Applicants applying under “Tatkaal” Category will be required to book “Tatkaal Appointments” and visit the PSK at the given reporting time. “Tatkaal Appointments” will be released 2 days prior to the date of service. For example, for date of service 29th April, Tatkaal appointments will be released on 27th April at 4.30 PM. Once the applicant arrives at PSK, the necessary documents desired for Tatkaal services and Verification Certificate will be verified by Government official and thereafter Tatkaal token will be issued, if documents are in order. For fresh Tatkaal applications, either Annexure-F/VC (2 original copies & copy of ID of the issuing officer) and Annexure-I or Aaadhar Card/e-Aaadhar letter (has to be validated), PAN card & EPIC(Voters ID) Cared + Annexure-I need to be brought along with the standard documents.
- Out of Turn Appointments : Apart from Tatkaal applicants, the normal category of applicants having proof of urgency and are in need for passport for educational, medical, visa interview, job purposes etc can approach the Regional Passport Office at Koramangala, Bengaluru on all working days from 9.30 AM to 12.00 PM. On case to case basis, they will be issued out of turn walk-in appointments to submit their application on priority basis in any of the PSKs in Karnataka. No request for considering PCC appointment out of turn will be considered.
- Office Timings & Applicant’s Visiting time : RPO Bengaluru working hours are from 9.30 AM to 6.00 PM and the Public Visiting Hours are from 9.30 AM to 12.00 PM.
RPO Bengaluru and all its establishments – PSK 1:( Lalbagh), PSK 2:(Sai Arcade), PSK 3:Hubballi, PSK 4 Mangaluru and PAPC Kalaburgi will be working as usual on 19/4/2016 (Tuesday) and office(s) will be closed on 20/4/2016 (Wednesday) on account of Mahaveer Jayanthi.
- Press Release for Jumbo Passport Melas and Passport Seva Camp
Passport Mela at PSK-Lalbagh & PSK-Marathalli on 7th & 14th May 2016 and Passport Seva Camp at Madikeri, Kodagu District on 7th & 8th May 2016.$passportRpoPassport India 2015 - An Year of Smart Citizen Service delivery$passportRpo
| Designation || Name || Phone No. || Fax No. |
| Regional Passport Officer || Shri. P.S.Karthigeyan, IFS || 25706100/04 || 25706124 |
| Deputy Passport Officer || Smt. Sudhi Choudhary, IFS || 25706100/04 || 25706124 |
| Assistant Passport Officer || Ms. R. Amarjothi || 25706100/04 || 25706124 |
| Nodal Officer(s) for RTI || Smt. Vimala J, Senior Superintendent || 25706100/04 || 25706124 |
| Nodal Officer(s) for Grievance || Smt. A.Brinda, Senior Superintendent || 25706100/04 || 25706124 |