The current opening time of appointments is 4:00 PM.
Online Payment has been made mandatory for booking appointments at Passport Seva Kendra(s) under this Passport Office. Click here for details.
- Categories of Applicants allowed as “Walk-In with ARN"
Following mentioned categories of applicants are allowed as “Walk-in Applicants”. Applicants falling under these categories need to register Online, fill in the online application form and generate Application Reference Number (ARN) at least one day in advance before visiting the PSK. Such applicants may visit the PSK with required set of documents and a copy of printed ARN sheet between 09.30 AM to 11:00 AM. Such applicants will be accommodated in limited number as per our serving capacity and on "first come first serve basis"
- Senior Citizens (above 60 years)
- Physically challenged persons (including Visually Impaired, Deaf and Mute) reporting with certificates.
- Applicants applying for PCC are required to register online and take prior appointment under PCC quota w.e.f. 1st Dec 2014. PCC will no more be treated under "Walk-in" category w.e.f. 1st Dec 2014. The PCC appointments will be available from 28th Nov. 2014 in the website "www.passportindia.gov.in" .
- 'Applications for official/diplomatic passports’ and ‘Applications for corrections due to mistakes of Passport Office on Gratis basis’ will continue to be accepted at Regional Passport Office, located at BDA Complex, Priyadarshini Nagar, Bareilly.
- Applicants can visit Regional Passport Office, located at BDA Complex, Priyadarshini Nagar, Bareilly (and not PSK) for enquiry between 10.30 AM to 1.30 PM only on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays in a week. No enquiry service will be available after 1.30 PM and on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Advisory for Minor Applicants: Acceptance of consent of both parents in Annexure-H is required to be produced with presence of both parents in PSK OR either parent with Passports of both parents. In case only one parent is visiting PSK, Annexure-G is required to be produced with application at PSK. Kindly go through Circular portion of our website www.passportindia.gov.in for details.
Passport Office, Bareilly has organized a two day Passport Seva Camp in Moradabad on 17th and 18th Sep 2016. This camp was only for the applicants of Moradabad District. Total 389 applications were processed in Camp. The Camp was inaugurated by Hon'ble MP(LS) Shri Kunwar Sarvesh Kumar Singh and Shri Zuhair bin Saghir, District Magistrate, Moradabad on 17th Sep 2016. Camp was very well covered by Media.$passportRpoPassport India 2015 - An Year of Smart Citizen Service delivery$passportRpo
$passportRpoThis section is currently not available.$passportRpo01/02/2017$passportRpo24/11/2016$passportRpo01/02/2017
- Tender notice for deployment of Security personnel at Passport Office Bareilly
- Tender notice for hiring Vehicle at Passport Office Bareilly
- Tender notice for cancellation of hiring vehicle at Passport Office Bareilly
- Tender notice for hiring Vehicle at Passport Office Bareilly: 2017