The current opening time of appointments is 1:30 PM.
Online Payment has been made mandatory for booking appointments at Passport Seva Kendra(s) under this Passport Office. Click here for details.
** Please refer documents required column for relevant documents.
- Tatkaal Appointments allowed as Walk-in with ARN at RPO : With effect from 3rd November 2014, applicants desirous of applying under Tatkaal need to visit the Regional Passport Office situated at First Floor, Corporation Commercial Complex,Opp. Thandumariamman Koil,Avinashi Road, Coimbatore,Tamil Nadu-641018, between 10AM to 11AM. Such applicants have to provide print out of their ARN Sheet, with ARN registered at least 1 day in advance, along with other necessary supporting documents. For example, Tatkal Applicant for 3rd Nov 2014 should have their ARN on or before 2nd Nov 2014.
- Categories of Applicants allowed as “Walk-In with ARN” at PSK
With effect from 1st November 2013, Following mentioned categories of applications will alone be allowed as “Walk-in Applicants”. Applicants falling under these categories need to register Online, fill in the online application form and generate Application Reference Number (ARN) at least one day in advance before visiting the PSK. Such applicants may visit the PSK with required set of documents in ORIGINAL and a copy of printed ARN sheet between 9:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Rest of all other categories is required to get online appointment for submission of passport applications.
- Applications in respect of Physically challenged applicants with valid ‘Certificate of Disability’.
- Applications for issue of Police Clearance Certificate (PCC).
- With effect from 21st Feb 2012, the applicants who are in urgent need of passports and have all the necessary documents to obtain passport, who are not able to get online appointments may approach the Passport Officer with necessary documents and with online registration number (ARN Number) for getting appointments. The appointments may be given based on the load and capacity of PSK on that particular day. The final decision will be taken by the Passport Officer on case by case basis and therefore decision once taken will be treated as final.
- Public Visiting Hours at Passport Office, Coimbatore : 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM on all working days.
- Applicants are required to furnish original documents (DOB, ECNR, Address Proof and other relevant documents** along with one set of self-attested photocopies of the same at the Passport Seva Kendra (PSK) for processing.
- Press Release dated 24-10-2014
- Press Release For Citizen Charter
- Press Release For Non acceptance of Ration card as a proof of residence dated 15.03.2016
- Press Release Regarding Launch of Whatsapp Facility
- Free Access to Citizens in RPO during visiting hours
Passport Camp conducted at Nilgiris on 13th June 2015 and at Salem on 28th and 29th March 2015.$passportRpoPassport India 2015 - An Year of Smart Citizen Service delivery$passportRpoThis section is currently not available.$passportRpoThis section is currently not available.$passportRpo29/04/2016$passportRpo29/04/2016$passportRpo29/04/2016