The current opening time of appointments is 4:00 PM.
Online Payment has been made mandatory for booking appointments at Passport Seva Kendra(s) under this Passport Office. Click here for details.
- Categories of Applicants allowed as “Walk-In with ARN”
Following mentioned categories of applicants are allowed as “Walk-in Applicants”. Applicants falling under these categories need to register Online, fill in the online application form and generate Application Reference Number (ARN) at least one day in advance before visiting the PSK. Such applicants may visit the PSK with required set of documents and a copy of printed ARN sheet.
- Applicants for issue of Police clearance Certificate (PCC)
- Senior Citizens (above 60 years)
- Minors below 15 years whose parents hold valid passports
- Physically challenged persons
- Applicants can visit Regional Passport Office (RPO) Dehradun for enquiry between 10.30 am to 1.30 pm on Monday, Wednesday and Friday (i.e. except Tuesday and Thursday) identified as enquiry days by RPO in a week.
- Passport Mela will be organized on 21 Jan’2017 at Dehradun PSK, under the Jurisdiction of RPO, Dehradun. During the Mela, applications will be accepted on the basis of Online Prior Appointments for Issuance of Passports under Normal Category (Fresh & Reissue) only. Applications under Tatkaal, PCC, On Hold or Walk-in (without appointments) category will not be accepted. Appointments for the Mela would be released on 20 Jan'2017 at 10:00 AM. Applicants are advised to book an appointment and visit the Passport Seva Kendra at the scheduled time along with a Printout of the Application Reference Number (ARN) sheet mentioning the appointment details and all the required documents (original and one set of Self Attested Photocopy).
- PUBLIC ENQUIRY : Applicant can visit Regional Passport Office (RPO) Dehradun located at Aroma Hotel, 12 New Road, Dehradun for enquiry between 10.30 AM to 01.30 PM on Monday, Wednesday and Friday (i.e. except Tuesday and Thursday) identified as enquiry days by RPO in a week. To facilitate public, limited tokens are distributed at 9.30 AM on first-come-first basis.
- Press Release for E-Tender
One day training program on legal matter was conducted at RPO Dehradun on 3 jan 2015. In this training program the official of RPO Dehradun, RPO bareilly & RPO Ghaziabad participated.$passportRpoPassport India 2015 - An Year of Smart Citizen Service delivery$passportRpoThis section is currently not available.$passportRpoThis section is currently not available.$passportRpo29/04/2016$passportRpo29/04/2016$passportRpo29/04/2016