The current opening time of Appointments is 5:00 PM.
Online Payment has been made mandatory for booking appointments at Passport Seva Kendra(s) under this Passport Office. Click here for details.
- In view of the implementation of the Passport Seva Project (PSP), the application forms are only being accepted at the Passport Seva Kendras (PSKs) through the PSP system. The old legacy system has been closed w.e.f. 20-10-2012. Applicants, who have already applied under the Old System (12 Digit File Number starting with alphabets - A,B,D,E,F,G, H,M,R,T,W & Z) are requested to approach the Regional Passport Office, Delhi with the relevant documents required.
- Applicants who have already applied for Passport related services at any of the PSKs can approach the following officer on any working day (Monday to Friday) from 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM with their query / grievance :
Public Relations Officer (PSK)
Regional Passport Office
HUDCO Building , Trikoot – 3, Bhikaji Cama Place
New Delhi – 110066
- Categories of Applicants allowed as “Walk-In with ARN / withoutappointment" : Only following categories of applicants are allowed as Walk-in Applicants :
• Physically challenged persons
NOTE: Applicants falling under these categories need to register online, fill/submit application form online and generate Application Reference Number (ARN) at least one day in advance before visiting the PSK. Such applicants may visit the PSK with required set of documents and a copy of printed ARN sheet from 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM only. Applicants will be accommodated in limited number as per the serving capacity and on first come first serve basis.
- Passport Mela will be organized on 18 March 2017 at the PSKs ( Herald House ITO, Shalimar Place, R K Puram and Gurgaon) under the Jurisdiction of RPO Delhi. During the Mela, applications will be accepted on the basis of Online Prior Appointments for Issuance of Passports under Normal category (Fresh & Reissue) at Herald house ITO, Shalimar Place, Gurgaon and Bikaji Cama Place. Applications under PCC, On Hold or Walk-in (without appointments) category will not be accepted. Appointments for the Mela would be released on 15 March 2017 for Normal Appointments at 5 PM and Appointments for Tatkaal will be released on 16 March 2017 at 5 PM ( at Bhikaji Cama Place PSK only ). Applicants are advised to book an appointment and visit the concerned Passport Seva Kendra at the scheduled time along with a Printout of the Application Reference Number (ARN) sheet mentioning the appointment details and all the required documents (original and one set of Self Attested Photocopy).
Passport Mela conducted at PSK - Shalimar Place, R K Puram, Herald House, Gurgaon on 18th April 2015.$passportRpoPassport India 2015 - An Year of Smart Citizen Service delivery$passportRpoThis section is currently not available.$passportRpoThis section is currently not available.$passportRpo29/04/2016$passportRpo29/04/2016$passportRpo29/04/2016