The current opening time of appointments is 1:00 PM.
Online Payment has been made mandatory for booking appointments at Passport Seva Kendra(s) under this Passport Office. Click here for details.
- Categories of Applicants allowed as “Walk-In with ARN”
Following mentioned categories of applicants are allowed as "Walk-in Applicants". Applicants falling under these categories need to register Online, fill in the online application form and generate Application Reference Number (ARN) at least one day in advance before visiting the PSK. Such applicants may visit the PSK with required set of documents and a copy of printed ARN sheet.
- Senior Citizens (above 65 years)
- Minors below 5 years whose parents hold valid passports
- Physically challenged persons
- RTI queries/ General Public enquiry through post/ other letters have to be dispatched to Regional Passport Office, J-14, Jhalana Institutional Area, Jhalana Doongri, Jaipur, Rajasthan - 302051 through Speed Post only. Please note that these letters will not be accepted at Passport Seva Kendra at Jaipur, Jodhpur and Sikar.
- Applicants can visit Regional Passport Office, J-14, Jhalana Institutional Area, Jhalana Doongri, Jaipur, for enquiry between 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM only from Monday to Friday (Except Wednesday) identified as Enquiry Days in a week by RPO Jaipur. Please note that no enquiries will be entertained on Wednesdays.
- With effect from 12th May, 2014 all the applicants applying for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) have to mandatorily book an appointment online by selecting the PCC Quota and reach the respective PSK at the specified date and time along with print out of the application reference number sheet and relevant set of documents.
- Applicants whose file was kept 'On Hold' after 29th Oct'14 (except walk-in category of applicants mentioned in point (i)) have to mandatorily visit the PSK with an appointment for submission of their Passport/ PCC application.
- Regional Passport Office, Jaipur has decided to have PASSPORT CAMP on 10th and 11th October, 2015 from 9:30 to 16:00 Hrs. The Passport Camp will be held at Ambedkar Samudayik Bhawan, Near Pandit Deen Dyal Circle, Bikaner (Rajasthan). This opportunity may kindly be availed by applicants residing at Bikaner district.The appointments shall be released at www.passportindia.gov.in on 7th October 2015 at 1:00 pm sharp. Applicants are requested to book their appointments and visit at the venue with the requisite set of Original and Self-attested photocopies along-with Application Reference Number (ARN) sheet and two passport size coloured photographs with white background. Applicants kindly note that Tatkaal, PCC, Walkin categories, ‘On Hold’ Applications and Escalated cases shall NOT be entertained at this Passport Camp.
One day workshop on citizen service, quality management and IT Security was conducted at RPO Jaipur on 02.02.2015. Shri B.M.Sharma-Chairman, IIPM(Former Vice Chancellor, Kota University and Former Chairman,RPSC) was invited as guest speaker on Leadership, Good Governance and Public Relations. The entire event went off successfully with utmost participation from Passport Office Staff$passportRpoPassport Mela will be conducted at PSK - Chandigarh, Tirupathi, Lucknow, Kanpur, Varanasi, Gorakhpur, Shimla, Hoshiarpur, Thane, Ahmedabad 1, Ahmedabad 2, Vadodara and Rajkot on 10th October 2015, at PSK - Jalandhar -1 on 24th October 2015. Passport Camp is being conducted at Rourkela (Bhubneshwar), Hassan (Bangalore), Bikaner (Jaipur) and Diu (Ahmedabad) on 10th and 11th October 2015, at Darbhanga (Patna) from 17th June to 30th October 2015. Please refer 'Passport Office Page' section for more details. ** Common Service Centers (CSC) may be availed for filling and uploading application forms, payment of applicable fee and scheduling of appointment, at a nominal charge not exceeding Rs. 100/-. ** Handwritten passports or passports with 20 years validity should be replaced as they are not machine readable passports.$passportRpo
| Designation || Name || Phone No. || Fax No. |
| Regional Passport Officer || Shri Vivek Jeph || 0141-2702515,2710884 || 0141-2710219 |
| DPO || Shri S.R. Meena || 0141-2702515 || 0141-2710219 |
| Nodal Officer for RTI || Shri S.R. Meena || 0141-2702515 || 0141-2710219 |
| Nodal Officer for Grievance || Shri S.R. Meena || 0141-2702515 || 0141-2710219 |
| Officers Up to APO |
| Shri S.L. Kahelat, APO |
| Shri Deshraj Yadav, APO |
| Shri B.L. Meena, APO |
| Shri S.L. Meena, APO |