The current opening time of appointments is 4:00 PM.
Online Payment has been made mandatory for booking appointments at Passport Seva Kendra(s) under this Passport Office. Click here for details.
- Categories of Applicants allowed as “Walk-In with ARN”
Following mentioned categories of applicants are allowed as “Walk-in Applicants”. Applicants falling under these categories need to register Online, fill in the online application form and generate Application Reference Number (ARN) at least one day in advance before visiting the PSK. Such applicants may visit the PSK with required set of documents and a copy of printed ARN sheet
- Senior Citizens (above 60 years)
- Minors below 15 years whose parents hold valid passports
- Physically challenged persons
- Fresh Issuance of Passport under Tatkaal scheme:
Fresh passport application submission under Tatkaal scheme is allowed only for the following categories of J&K residents:
Re-Issue of Passport under Tatkaal scheme:
- Minors (below 10 years of age)
- Senior Citizens (male>65 years, Female>60 years)
- Government Servant/PSU/Statutory Body Employees
** Only employees can apply under Tatkaal scheme. Dependents of such applicants need to apply for Fresh issuance under Normal scheme only.
- Applicants residing outside Jammu and Kashmir for more than five years
** Such applicants need to apply in the Passport Seva Kendra/Regional Passport Office corresponding to the district in the state/UT of current residence
All J&K residents, currently staying in J&K or any other state/UT, can apply for passport re-issue under Tatkaal scheme.
- Applicants can visit Regional Passport Office (RPO) Jammu for enquiry between 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM Except Wednesday.
- All applicants, visiting for PCC, are henceforth advised to come on their scheduled date and time as the appointments cycle has increased and these are easily available in the System.
- A special facilitation drive has been launched for Haj Pilgrims in the Regional Passport Office, Jammu.Shri Ganesh Chand Bagga(APO), 9417483306. firstname.lastname@example.org is the Nodal Officer for the Haj Pilgrims.They are given due Priority in apppointment slots by granting Walk-in. Passport Officer, Jammu is the Grievance Officer of Haj Pilgrims/Passport seekers. Haj aspirants can raise their grievance by logging through our official website:"passportindia.gov.in" as well as "pgportal.gov.in".
- The Regional Passport Office, Jammu will conduct Passport Mela on 4th March 2017 at Passport Seva Kendra, Aquaf Trust Building, Opposite Gandhi Nagar Hospital, Gandhi Nagar, Jammu. All applicants who intend to apply for Fresh/ Re-issue under Normal category can apply on this date. Walk in for only senior citizen and minors will be entertained. The applicant should come with printout of ARN sheet after registering on the website www.passportindia.gov.in along with all requisite documents in original. For these Melas, appointments will be released on 17th Feb 2017.
- Press Release - Waiver of passport fees
- Citizens' charter
- Press Release for POPSK Udhampur
- Press Release for Inauguration of Post Office Passport Seva Kendra (POPSK) Udhampur (J & K) on 5th March 2017
J&K has a different Model and a Project Report was submitted to Joint Secretary in the PVR Review Meeting held in Goa on 26.09.2013. Thereafter, 2-3 meetings were held with Principal Secretary to Govt., Home Deptt., J&K State and IG, CID, J&K. The Project has already been submitted to the CPV Division, which is awaiting approval.$passportRpoPassport India 2015 - An Year of Smart Citizen Service delivery. POPSK Udhampur will be functional from 05 March 2017$passportRpoThis section is currently not available.$passportRpoThis section is currently not available.$passportRpo29/04/2016$passportRpo29/04/2016$passportRpo29/04/2016