The current opening time of appointments is 3:30 PM.
Online Payment has been made mandatory for booking appointments at Passport Seva Kendra(s) under this Passport Office. Click here for details.
The applicants of the following districts are advised to visit the Behrampore PSK : Murshidabad, North Dinajpur, South Dinajpur, Maldah, Birbhum and Nadia.
- Categories of Applicants allowed as “Walk-In with ARN”
Following mentioned categories of applicants are allowed as “Walk-in Applicants”. Applicants falling under these categories need to register Online, fill in the online application form and generate Application Reference Number (ARN) at least one day in advance before visiting the PSK. Such applicants may visit the PSK with required set of documents and a copy of printed ARN sheet between 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM
- Physically challenged applicants (including visually impaired, deaf and mute reporting with certificate)
- Senior Citizens (60 years and above)
- Central/State Govt. employees, their spouses and dependant minor children who have ‘No Objection Certificate’ / Identity Certificate
- All Tatkaal applications will be processed in PSK – Kolkata.
- With effect from 01 March 2012, applicants applying under Tatkaal, and those who are in need of passports for Educational, Medical, Visa interview, job purpose etc., and are not able to get appointments for Passport Seva Kendra (PSK), may visit Regional Passport Office (RPO), Kolkata located at 4 Brabourne Road, Kolkata-700001 with required documents and a print-out of the Online Application Receipt (ARN Sheet) for taking an appointment. Applicants will be entertained on first come first serve basis.
- Applicants can visit Regional Passport Office, Kolkata, for any enquiry between 10:00 AM to 02:00 PM ONLY on all working days.
- Online payment and booking of appointment for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) has been made mandatory at PSK - Kolkata . The appointments will be released on November 22,2013 for November 25,2013 onwards.
Passport Mela is being conducted at PSK Kolkata, PSK Berhampore on 02nd May 2015.$passportRpoPassport Seva obtains 3 ISO Certifications - ISO 9001:2008, ISO 20000-1:2011 and ISO 27001:2013. Ministry of External Affairs offers Internship as 'Passport Seva Mitra'. Please refer 'Media Corner' for details. ** Passport Mela is being conducted at PSK - Surat, Ahmedabad 1, Ahmedabad 2, Vadodara, Rajkot, Tirupathi, Amritsar, Lucknow, Kanpur, Varanasi, Gorakhpur, Chandigarh, Shalimar Place, Gurgaon, Bhikaji Cama Place, Herald House ITO, Raipur, Pune and Thane on 30th May 2015, at PSK Surat on 13th June 2015. ** Passport Camp is being conducted at Pithoragarh (Dehradun), Jamshedpur (Ranchi), Dahod (Ahmedabad) on 30th and 31st May 2015, at Nalgonda (Hyderabad) on 30th May 2015, at Aundh (Pune) from 1st May to 30th June 2015 and at RPO Thane from 25th May 2015 onwards.$passportRpo
| Designation || Name || Phone No. || Fax No. |
| Regional Passport Officer || Ms.Geetika Srivastava || 033-22257523, 22341212 || 033-22254762 |
| DPO || || || |
| Nodal Officer for RTI || || || |
| Nodal Officer for Grievance || || || |