The current opening time of appointments is 3:30 PM.
Online Payment has been made mandatory for booking appointments at Passport Seva Kendra(s) under this Passport Office. Click here for details.
The applicants of the following districts are advised to visit the Behrampore PSK : Murshidabad, North Dinajpur, South Dinajpur, Maldah, Birbhum and Nadia.
The applicants of the following districts are advised to visit the Kolkata PSK : Purba Medinipur, Paschim Medinipur, Kolkata, North 24 Parganas, South 24 Parganas, Howrah, Hooghly, Jalpaiguri, Darjeeling, Alipurduar, Cooch Behar, Purulia, Bankura and Bardhaman.
- Categories of Applicants allowed as “Walk-In with ARN”
Following mentioned categories of applicants are allowed as “Walk-in Applicants”. Applicants falling under these categories need to register Online, fill in the online application form and generate Application Reference Number (ARN) at least one day in advance before visiting the PSK. Such applicants may visit the PSK with required set of documents and a copy of printed ARN sheet between 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM
- Physically challenged applicants (including visually impaired, deaf and mute reporting with certificate)
- Senior Citizens (60 years and above)
- Central/State Govt. employees, their spouses and dependant minor children who have ‘No Objection Certificate’ / Identity Certificate
- All Tatkaal applications will be processed in PSK – Kolkata.
- With effect from 01 March 2012, applicants applying under Tatkaal, and those who are in need of passports for Educational, Medical, Visa interview, job purpose etc., and are not able to get appointments for Passport Seva Kendra (PSK), may visit Regional Passport Office (RPO), Kolkata located at 4 Brabourne Road, Kolkata-700001 with required documents and a print-out of the Online Application Receipt (ARN Sheet) for taking an appointment. Applicants will be entertained on first come first serve basis.
- Applicants can visit Regional Passport Office, Kolkata, for any enquiry between 10:00 AM to 02:00 PM ONLY on all working days.
- Online payment and booking of appointment for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) has been made mandatory at PSK - Kolkata . The appointments will be released on November 22,2013 for November 25,2013 onwards.
- Applicants in the state of Sikkim may visit PSK Gangtok (Manan Bhawan, 1st Floor, Development Area, New Secretariat, Gangtok, Sikkim - 737101) for processing of their passport application with effect from June 17,2015. Appointments will be released on June 15, 2015 at 03:30 pm onwards. All applicants who intend to apply for fresh (Normal) and re-issue (Normal) only can apply at PSK Gangtok. Payment should be made online while booking appointment. Applicant should visit the PSK with the print out of the Appointment Sheet (ARN), requisite original documents and a set of self- attested photocopies of the documents as per their appointment timings.
- With effect from Sept 17,2015, applicants seeking TATKAAL appointments in SIKKIM may visit PSK GANGTOK for processing of their applications. TATKAAL appointments would be released on Sept 17,2015 at 3:30 pm onwards. Please refer to the document advisory for list of accepted documents for TATKAAL.
- Passport Adalat will be organized by the Regional Passport Office, Kolkata on 14th Nov-15(Saturday) & 21st Nov-15(Saturday) at PSK Kolkata, PSK Berhampore & PSK Gangtok for the application pending for more than 6 months for the want of document to be submitted by the applicant. All applicants who have submitted the application forms prior to September, 2015 and their status says as ’Not yet finalized’ are requested to visit concerned PSK on the given date. Failure to attend this Adalat will result in closure of their applications without further notice. Please follow the ‘PRESS RELEASE’ for all such file numbers at the website.
- Passport Adalat on 28th Nov and 12th Dec 2015
- List of File Numbers for Passport Adalat on 28th November and 12th December 2015-(PART 1)
- List of File Numbers for Passport Adalat on 28th November and 12th December 2015-(PART 2)
- List of File Numbers for Passport Adalat on 28th November and 12th December 2015-(PART 3)
Passport Seva Camp is being organised by RPO Kolkata at Durgapur on 12th and 13th Sept'15.$passportRpoPassport Mela will be conducted at PSK - Surat , Tirupathi and Guwahati on 28th November 2015. ** Passport Adalat will be organized at RPO Kolkata on 28th November and 12th December 2015 and at RPO Nagpur on 10th and 11th December 2015. ** Passport Camp is being conducted at Jamshedpur (Ranchi) from 2nd November to 31st December 2015, at Darbhanga (Patna) from 17th June to 31st December 2015, at Rourkela (Bhubaneswar) on 28th and 29th November 2015, at Sangli (Pune) on 28th and 29th November 2015 and Bhavnagar (Ahmedabad) on 12th and 13th December 2015. Please refer 'Passport Office Page' section for more details.$passportRpo
| Designation || Name || Phone No. || Fax No. |
| Regional Passport Officer || Ms.Geetika Srivastava || 033-22257523, 22341212 || 033-22254762 |
| DPO || || || |
| Nodal Officer for RTI || || || |
| Nodal Officer for Grievance || || || |