The current opening time of appointments is 3:30 PM.
Online Payment has been made mandatory for booking appointments at Passport Seva Kendra(s) under this Passport Office. Click here for details.
The applicants of the following districts are advised to visit the Behrampore PSK : Murshidabad, North Dinajpur, South Dinajpur, Maldah, Birbhum and Nadia.
The applicants of the following districts are advised to visit the Kolkata PSK : Purba Medinipur, Paschim Medinipur, Kolkata, North 24 Parganas, South 24 Parganas, Howrah, Hooghly, Jalpaiguri, Darjeeling, Alipurduar, Cooch Behar, Purulia, Bankura and Bardhaman.
- Categories of Applicants allowed as “Walk-In with ARN”
Following mentioned categories of applicants are allowed as “Walk-in Applicants”. Applicants falling under these categories need to register Online, fill in the online application form and generate Application Reference Number (ARN) at least one day in advance before visiting the PSK. Such applicants may visit the PSK with required set of documents and a copy of printed ARN sheet between 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM
- Physically challenged applicants (including visually impaired, deaf and mute reporting with certificate)
- Senior Citizens (60 years and above)
- Central/State Govt. employees, their spouses and dependant minor children who have ‘No Objection Certificate’ / Identity Certificate
- Walk-in appointments should not exceed 10% of the total appointments for the day for a particular PSK
- All Tatkaal applications will be processed in PSK – Kolkata.
- With effect from 01 March 2012, applicants applying under Tatkaal, and those who are in need of passports for Educational, Medical, Visa interview, job purpose etc., and are not able to get appointments for Passport Seva Kendra (PSK), may visit Regional Passport Office (RPO), Kolkata located at 4 Brabourne Road, Kolkata-700001 with required documents and a print-out of the Online Application Receipt (ARN Sheet) for taking an appointment. Applicants will be entertained on first come first serve basis.
- Applicants can visit Regional Passport Office, Kolkata, for any enquiry between 10:00 AM to 02:00 PM ONLY on all working days.
- Online payment and booking of appointment for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) has been made mandatory at PSK - Kolkata . The appointments will be released on November 22,2013 for November 25,2013 onwards.
- Applicants in the state of Sikkim may visit PSK Gangtok (Manan Bhawan, 1st Floor, Development Area, New Secretariat, Gangtok, Sikkim - 737101) for processing of their passport application with effect from June 17,2015. Appointments will be released on June 15, 2015 at 03:30 pm onwards. All applicants who intend to apply for fresh (Normal) and re-issue (Normal) only can apply at PSK Gangtok. Payment should be made online while booking appointment. Applicant should visit the PSK with the print out of the Appointment Sheet (ARN), requisite original documents and a set of self- attested photocopies of the documents as per their appointment timings.
- With effect from Sept 17,2015, applicants seeking TATKAAL appointments in SIKKIM may visit PSK GANGTOK for processing of their applications. TATKAAL appointments would be released on Sept 17,2015 at 3:30 pm onwards. Please refer to the document advisory for list of accepted documents for TATKAAL.
- Passport Seva Camp will be organized by the Regional Passport Office, Kolkata on 13th, 14th and 15th of Jan 2017 from 9.00 hours – 16:00 hours at Meeting Hall, SDO's Office, Asansol (Near Court More,), Asansol for the benefit of passport applicants residing in the region covered by the District Police Headquarters of Birbhum, Bankura, Asansol-Durgapur,Burdwan and Purulia. Appointments will be released from 10th Jan-17, 3:30PM onwards. All applicants who intend to apply for fresh (Normal) and re-issue (Normal) only can apply on the above dates. The applicant should pay online, schedule appointment and take printout of the "On-line Appointment Receipt" after registering in the website www.passportindia.gov.in. Applicants are also requested to carry two coloured passport sized photograph with white background. Applicants should visit Passport Seva Camp with On-line Appointment Receipt (ARN Sheet), photograph and all requisite documents (with photocopies) for submission of application as per the scheduled appointment date and time. Tatkaal, On-Hold files, Walk-in and PCC applications will not be accepted and processed.
$passportRpoPassport India 2015 - An Year of Smart Citizen Service delivery. On account of change in holiday of Milad-Un-Nabi, Appointment for 12th Dec'2016 has been post-poned to 13th Dec'2016 on same time slot.
$passportRpo$passportRpoThis section is currently not available.$passportRpo24/12/2016$passportRpo03/01/2017$passportRpo03/01/2017
- Passport Mela is being organised by RPO Kolkata at PSLK Agartala on 12th Nov,2016.
- Passport Seva Camp is being organized by RPO Kolkata at Asansol on 13th, 14th and 15th Jan 2017.