The current opening time of appointments is 3:30 PM.
Online Payment has been made mandatory for booking appointments at Passport Seva Kendra(s) under this Passport Office. Click here for details.
The applicants of the following districts are advised to visit the Behrampore PSK : Murshidabad, North Dinajpur, South Dinajpur, Maldah, Birbhum and Nadia.
- Categories of Applicants allowed as “Walk-In with ARN”
Following mentioned categories of applicants are allowed as “Walk-in Applicants”. Applicants falling under these categories need to register Online, fill in the online application form and generate Application Reference Number (ARN) at least one day in advance before visiting the PSK. Such applicants may visit the PSK with required set of documents and a copy of printed ARN sheet between 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM
- Physically challenged applicants (including visually impaired, deaf and mute reporting with certificate)
- Senior Citizens (60 years and above)
- Central/State Govt. employees, their spouses and dependant minor children who have ‘No Objection Certificate’ / Identity Certificate
- All Tatkaal applications will be processed in PSK – Kolkata.
- With effect from 01 March 2012, applicants applying under Tatkaal, and those who are in need of passports for Educational, Medical, Visa interview, job purpose etc., and are not able to get appointments for Passport Seva Kendra (PSK), may visit Regional Passport Office (RPO), Kolkata located at 4 Brabourne Road, Kolkata-700001 with required documents and a print-out of the Online Application Receipt (ARN Sheet) for taking an appointment. Applicants will be entertained on first come first serve basis.
- Applicants can visit Regional Passport Office, Kolkata, for any enquiry between 10:00 AM to 02:00 PM ONLY on all working days.
- Online payment and booking of appointment for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) has been made mandatory at PSK - Kolkata . The appointments will be released on November 22,2013 for November 25,2013 onwards.
- Applicants in the state of Sikkim may visit PSK Gangtok (Manan Bhawan, 1st Floor, Development Area, New Secretariat, Gangtok, Sikkim - 737101) for processing of their passport application with effect from June 17,2015. Appointments will be released on June 15, 2015 at 03:30 pm onwards. All applicants who intend to apply for fresh (Normal) and re-issue (Normal) only can apply at PSK Gangtok. Payment should be made online while booking appointment. Applicant should visit the PSK with the print out of the Appointment Sheet (ARN), requisite original documents and a set of self- attested photocopies of the documents as per their appointment timings.
Passport Mela is being conducted at PSK Kolkata, PSK Berhampore on 02nd May 2015.$passportRpoPassport Mela is being conducted at PSK - Tirupati on 29th August 2015. ** Passport Camp is being conducted at Aundh (Pune) from 1st July till 30th September 2015, at Darbhanga (Patna) from 17th June to 30th September 2015, at Leh (Srinagar) from 27th to 29th August 2015 and at Eluru (Visakhapatnam) on 29th and 30th August 2015. Please refer 'Passport Office Page' section for more details. ** Common Service Centers (CSC) may be availed for filling and uploading application forms, payment of applicable fee and scheduling of appointment, at a nominal charge not exceeding Rs. 100/-. ** Handwritten passports or passports with 20 years validity should be replaced as they are not machine readable passports.$passportRpoThis section is currently not available.