The current opening time of appointments is 5:00 PM.
Online Payment has been made mandatory for booking appointments at Passport Seva Kendra(s) under this Passport Office. Click here for details.
- Categories of Applicants allowed as “Walk-In with ARN”
Following mentioned categories of applicants are allowed as “Walk-in Applicants”. Applicants falling under these categories need to register Online, fill in the online application form and generate Application Reference Number (ARN) at least one day in advance before visiting the PSK. Such applicants may visit the PSK with required set of documents and a copy of printed ARN sheet between 9:30 am to 11:30 am on weekdays (Monday to Friday):
- Senior Citizens (above 60 years)
- Minor only upto age of 6 years whose parents hold valid passports
- Physically challenged persons and
- Applicants for adopted minor.
- Applicants applying for Tatkal & PCC are required to register online and take prior appointments under Tatkal & PCC quota w.e.f. 1st Dec 2014. Tatkal & PCC will no more be treated under "Walk-in" category w.e.f. 1st Dec 2014. The Tatkal & PCC appointments for 1st Dec 2014 onwards, will be available from 28th Nov.2014 at 5pm in the website www.passportindia.gov.in .
- Applicants for Inclusion of spouse name, exhaustion of pages and Central/ State Govt. employees and their spouse and dependants should also be required to register online and take prior appointments under Normal Online quota w.e.f. 1st Dec 2014.
- The Applications for following categories of applicants will continue to be accepted at Passport Office counter:
- All Diplomatic & Official Passport applications.
- All correction cases based on official mistakes will be accepted on “Gratis” basis.
- Tatkaal/Govt. servant cases where utmost urgency is shown for passport
- Applicants can visit Passport Office, Lucknow, for enquiry between 10:30 AM to 1:30 PM ONLY on all working days.
- Regional Passport office Lucknow releases 300 Normal online appointments per day from 09:45 am till 15:45 pm for PSK-2 .The appointments are getting released everyday at 5 pm. The applications are getting processed at the address: PSK2, Regional Passport Office campus, Ground Floor, Vipin Khand, Gomtinagar, Near RBI, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh- 226010. Applicants from all districts ( Entitled under the jurisdiction of RPO, Lucknow) can apply at PSK-2 w.e.f 1st Feb.2016 keeping in view to citizen convenience and satisfaction. The applicant should pay online, schedule appointment and take printout of ARN sheet after registering in the website www.passportindia.gov.in . Applicants are also requested to carry two passport size colored photographs with white background. Tatkaal, On-Hold files, PCC, and Walk-in will not be accepted and processed.
- Wef 3rd Aug 15, the applicants applying of deletion of ECR status on passport are required to register online and take prior appointment.
- Passport Mela will be organized by RPO Lucknow at Lucknow PSK on 12th November 2016 (Saturday). In this connection, appointments will be released on 3rd November 2016 (Thursday) from 5.00 PM onwards in the website-www.passportindia.gov.in. Tatkal,PCC, On-Hold, and Walk-in categories will not be processed in the Mela.
- Regional Passport Office Lucknow and Passport Seva Kendras at Lucknow, Kanpur, Gorakhpur and Varanasi shall remain closed on 12.12.16 on account of Milad-Un-Nabi / Id-E-Milad. Those applicants who have booked appointments for 12.12.16 may kindly visit the respective PSK on 13.12.16.
- Passport Mela will be organized by RPO Lucknow at PSK Varanasi on 4th Feburary 2017 (Saturday). In this connection, appointments will be released on 2nd Feburary 2017 (Thursday) from 5.00 PM onwards in the website-www.passportindia.gov.in. Tatkal,PCC, On-Hold, and Walk-in categories will not be processed in the Mela.
$passportRpoPassport India 2015 - An Year of Smart Citizen Service delivery$passportRpoThis section is currently not available.$passportRpoThis section is currently not available.$passportRpo29/04/2016$passportRpo27/10/2016$passportRpo27/10/2016
- Presently 300 appointments are being released for PSK 2 Lucknow to reduce the appointment cycle in the PSKs under the jurisdiction of RPO Lucknow.
- PCC And Tatkaal applications are not accepted at Lucknow PSK2.