The current opening time of appointments is 2:30 PM.
Online Payment has been made mandatory for booking appointments at Passport Seva Kendra(s) under this Passport Office. Click here for details.
- Categories of Applicants allowed as “Walk-In with ARN”
Following mentioned categories of applicants are allowed as “Walk-in Applicants”. Applicants falling under these categories need to register Online, fill in the online application form and generate Application Reference Number (ARN) at least one day in advance before visiting the PSK. Such applicants may visit the PSK with required set of documents and a copy of printed ARN sheet
- Senior Citizens (above 60 years)
- Minors below 15 years whose parents hold valid Passports
- Police Clearance Certificate (PCC)
- Public Visiting Hours at Passport Office, Madurai : 09:30 AM to 12:00 PM on all working days.
- The Public can call Passport Office, Madurai for Enquiry / grievance redressal on the following :
- Phone Numbers : 0452 – 2521204, 2521205, 2520795
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook Account : Passport Office, Madurai
- Call Center : 1800 258 1800
- Website : www.passportindia.gov.in => User Assistance => Information/Feedback/Grievance.
In the absence of a Marriage Registration Certificate, a notarized joint photo affidavit signed by both husband and wife as per Annexure - D should be accepted only in case of their marriage held before 24.11.2009. If the marriage took place on or after 24.11.2009, a Marriage Certificate issued by the Registrar General of Marriages OR Registrar of Marriages OR Sub-Registrar or Marriages is mandatory.
- Press Release dated 27-09-2013
Passport Camp is being conducted at Ramanathapuram(Madurai) from 25th to 26th April 2015.$passportRpoPassport India 2015 - An Year of Smart Citizen Service delivery$passportRpoThis section is currently not available.$passportRpoThis section is currently not available.$passportRpo29/04/2016$passportRpo29/04/2016$passportRpo29/04/2016