The current opening time of appointments is 3:00 PM.
Online Payment has been made mandatory for booking appointments at Passport Seva Kendra(s) under this Passport Office. Click here for details.
- Categories of Applicants allowed as “Walk-In with ARN”
Following mentioned categories of applicants are allowed as “Walk-in Applicants”. Applicants falling under these categories need to register Online, fill in the online application form and generate Application Reference Number (ARN) at least one day in advance before visiting the PSK. Such applicants may visit the PSK with required set of documents and a copy of printed ARN sheet between 09:00 am to 10:30 am
- Senior Citizens (above 60 years).
- Minors below 6 years of age whose parents hold valid passports with any one parent’s passport is endorsed with spouse name.
- Physically challenged applicants (including visually impaired, deaf and mute reporting with certificate).
- Processing of Tatkaal applications will start only after checking of required documents, Police Verification status / confirmation of Verification Certificate.
- For files on Hold, applicant should complete the necessary procedure within 365 days of the Application Date or the application will be considered Null and Void and fees will be forfeited. The applicant will have to take fresh appointment to apply for passport.
- Applicants applying for PCC have to mandatory book appointment online w.e.f 01st December 2014 and reach PSK at the specified date and time along with print out of application reference number sheet and relevant set of documents. Kindly note NO walk-in will be allowed for PCC from 01st December 2014.
- Applicants can visit RPO Nagpur for enquiry between 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM ONLY from Monday to Friday (Except Wednesday) identified as Enquiry Days by RPO in a week. Please note no enquiries will be entertained on Wednesdays.
Applicants are requested not to purchase air tickets /freeze travel plans without a valid travel document in hand. Passport issuance process is detailed and might take some additional time in some cases where there is deficiency in documentation or where police report is Pending/ Adverse.
- Please read the instructions on the Website www.passportindia.gov.in before filling of the form.
- Do mention your Complete and Correct Present and Permanent address without fail. Incomplete/ Incorrect Addresses delay passport processing application.
- While filling the application, Applicant need to provide two References from the same police station jurisdiction where applicant is residing currently.
Applicants are advised to desist from dealing with Touts /Agents who may be charging exorbitantly for their service and further, may be making false promises about arranging assured urgent appointment or faster passport service delivery. After the launch of Passport Seva Kendras, the appointments are available to general public through the website. Alternatively, certain categories of applicants are allowed to walk-in without appointment, details of which are available on the website. The Government has not authorized any intermediary / representative to undertake such activity or to give such assurances.
- Press Release in English for Passport Adalat on 20-21 Aug 2015
- Press Release in Hindi for Passport Adalat on 20-21 Aug 2015
A Passport Seva Camp was organished by RPO Nagpur at nanded on 14 & 15 Feb, 2015. Total No. of 424 Application were received during this two days camp. The camp was inaugurated by Shri Dheeraj Kumar, IAS, District Collector, Nanded. Against 300 appointments released for the camp, 424 application were accepted. This implies that due to sincere efforts of officials 124 walk-in applications accepted from the Sr. Citizens, Ladies and Handicapped persons, this was widely appreciated by the pepole of Nanded, Osmanabad & Latur.$passportRpoPassport Mela is being conducted at PSK - Tirupati on 29th August 2015. ** Passport Camp is being conducted at Aundh (Pune) from 1st July till 30th September 2015, at Darbhanga (Patna) from 17th June to 30th September 2015, at Leh (Srinagar) from 27th to 29th August 2015 and at Eluru (Visakhapatnam) on 29th and 30th August 2015. Please refer 'Passport Office Page' section for more details. ** Common Service Centers (CSC) may be availed for filling and uploading application forms, payment of applicable fee and scheduling of appointment, at a nominal charge not exceeding Rs. 100/-. ** Handwritten passports or passports with 20 years validity should be replaced as they are not machine readable passports.$passportRpo
| Designation || Name || Phone No. || Fax No. |
| Regional Passport Officer || Mr. C.L. Gautam || 0712-2511741, 2511742(10.00 am to 12.30 pm only) || 0712-2511740 |
| DPO || || || |
| Nodal Officer for RTI || || || |
| Nodal Officer for Grievance || || || |