The current opening time of appointments is 11:00 AM
Online Payment has been made mandatory for booking appointments at Passport Seva Kendra(s) under this Passport Office. Click here for details.
- Categories of Applicants allowed as “Walk-In with ARN”
W.e.f. 18th Nov 2013, following mentioned categories of applicants are allowed as “Walk-in Applicants”. Applicants falling under these categories need to register Online, fill in the online application form and generate Application Reference Number (ARN) at least one day in advance before visiting the PSK. Such applicants may visit the PSK with required set of documents and a copy of printed ARN sheet between 09:30 AM to 11:30 AM.
- Senior Citizens (Above 60 years)
- Minors below 6 years whose parents hold valid passport
- Physically challenged persons
- Tatkaal (Fresh/Re-issue) only in medical emergency or any other family emergency with RPO's approval
- Applicants can visit the Regional Passport Office, Patna for any enquiry between 09:30 AM to 6:00 PM ONLY on all working days.
- Passport Seva Camp will be organized by the Regional Passport Office Patna at Darbhanga from 17th June, 2015 till 30th Sep, 2015 from 9:30 AM onwards at Passport Application Collection Centre, District Board Campus, Laheriasarai, Darbhanga-846001 for the benefit of passport applicants residing in Darbhnaga, Madhubani, Muzaffarpur, Sitamarhi, Samastipur, Saharsa, Supaul, Sheohar & Khagaria districts only. Appointments will be released on 07th of Aug, 15 11:00AM onwards. All applicants who intend to apply for fresh (Normal) only can apply on the above date. The applicant may visit the website www.passportindia.gov.in for online registration. Applicant has to submit online fee, book appointment & come to venue on the date of appointment with original documents and a set of xerox copies of all the documents. Only those applicants who obtain prior appointment for the camp will be entertained in the Camp. It is compulsory for the applicant to come with two photographs of passport size with light background. Applicants should visit Passport Seva Camp with ARN, photograph and all requisite documents for submission of application as per the scheduled appointment date and time. Tatkaal, Re-issue, PCC, Hold and Pending cases will not be entertained in the passport seva camp.
- Press Note for PACC Dharbanga 13-05-2014 - English
- Press Note for PACC Dharbanga 13-05-2014 - Hindi
- Press Release for RTI dated 19-06-2014
- Gazette Notification for revision on the minimum value of Welfare Stamp
- Press Release for Camp on 17 June 2015.
- Press Release for Mela on 11 July 2015.
- Press Release for Sh. Shatrughna Sinha has taken over the charge of the post of Regional Passport Officer, Patna on 07.08.2015.
Regional Passport Office, Patna is going to organized a Mela on 11-07-2015 (Saturday).$passportRpoPassport Mela is being conducted at PSK - Tirupati on 29th August 2015. ** Passport Camp is being conducted at Aundh (Pune) from 1st July till 30th September 2015, at Darbhanga (Patna) from 17th June to 30th September 2015, at Leh (Srinagar) from 27th to 29th August 2015 and at Eluru (Visakhapatnam) on 29th and 30th August 2015. Please refer 'Passport Office Page' section for more details. ** Common Service Centers (CSC) may be availed for filling and uploading application forms, payment of applicable fee and scheduling of appointment, at a nominal charge not exceeding Rs. 100/-. ** Handwritten passports or passports with 20 years validity should be replaced as they are not machine readable passports.$passportRpo
On-line process at PACC, Darbhanga started from 17-06-2015.
| Designation || Name || Phone No. || Fax No. |
| Regional Passport Officer || P M SAHAI || 0612-2223267 || 0612-2227972 |
| DPO || || || |
| Nodal Officer for RTI || P M SAHAI || 0612-2223267 || 0612-2227972 |
| Nodal Officer for Grievance || S K SINGH || 0612-2223267 || 0612-2227972 |
| Officers Up to APO || Phone No. || Fax No. |
| S K SINGH- APO || 0612-2223267 || 0612-2227972 |
| R P Deva- APO || || |
| B.K. Jha- APO || || |
| Rajesh Kumar- APO || || |
| Fakhruddin Ali Ahmad- APO || || |
| Manoj Kumar Roy- APO || || |
| Dharikshan Ram- PGO || || |
| S.N. Ram- PGO || || |
| M. K. Palit- Supt || || |
| Bikash Chakraborty- Supt || || |
| Ashok Kumar Ray- Supt || || |
| Madan Pandey- Supt || || |
| Sunil Kumar Prasad- Supt || || |