The current opening time of appointments is 11:00 AM
Online Payment has been made mandatory for booking appointments at Passport Seva Kendra(s) under this Passport Office. Click here for details.
- Categories of Applicants allowed as “Walk-In with ARN”
W.e.f. 18th Nov 2013, following mentioned categories of applicants are allowed as “Walk-in Applicants”. Applicants falling under these categories need to register Online, fill in the online application form and generate Application Reference Number (ARN) at least one day in advance before visiting the PSK. Such applicants may visit the PSK with required set of documents and a copy of printed ARN sheet between 09:30 AM to 11:30 AM.
- Senior Citizens (Above 60 years)
- Minors below 6 years whose parents hold valid passport
- Physically challenged persons
- Tatkaal (Fresh/Re-issue) only in medical emergency or any other family emergency with RPO's approval
- Applicants can visit the Regional Passport Office, Patna for any enquiry between 09:30 AM to 6:00 PM ONLY on all working days.
- Passport Seva Camp will be organized by the Regional Passport Office Patna at Darbhanga from 15th Feb 2016 till 28th Feb 2016 from 9:30 AM onwards at PSLK , Dr. D.N.Chaudhary Complex, Basudeopur(Delhi More),Darbhanga-846005 for the benefit of passport applicants residing in Darbhnaga, Madhubani , Muzaffarpur , Sitamarhi, Samastipur, Saharsa, Supaul , Sheohar & Khagaria districts only. Appointments will be released on 17th of Oct-15, 11:00AM onwards. All applicants who intend to apply for fresh (Normal) only can apply on the above date. The applicant may visit the website www.passportindia.gov.in for online registration. Applicant has to submit online fee, book appointment & come to venue on the date of appointment with original documents and a set of xerox copies of all the documents. Only those applicants who obtain prior appointment for the camp will be entertained in the Camp. It is compulsory for the applicant to come with two photographs of passport size with light background. Applicants should visit Passport Seva Camp with ARN, photograph and all requisite documents for submission of application as per the scheduled appointment date and time. Tatkaal, Re-issue, PCC, Hold and Pending cases will not be entertained in the passport seva camp.
- Press Release for Sh. Shatrughna Sinha has taken over the charge of the post of Regional Passport Officer, Patna on 07.08.2015.
- Gazette Notification for revision on the minimum value of Welfare Stamp
- Press Release for RTI dated 19-06-2014
- Press Release for Passport Camp at Siwan
- Press Release for Passport Camp at Darbhanga
Passport Seva Camp will be organized by the Regional Passport Office Patna at Siwan on 12th & 13th Dec, 2015 from 9:30 AM onwards at District Agriculture Office Goplalganj Road, Bidurti Hata, Near Telephone Exchange, Siwan-841226.
On-line process at PACC, Darbhanga started from 17-06-2015.$passportRpoMEA liberalizes Police Verification procedure for Passport issuance and Launches mPassport Police App to cut delays in submission of PV report. For details, please refer to Press Note on www.passportindia.gov.in.** Five day appointment window for Citizen's convenience. ** For latest advisory on Aadhaar, please refer notices and updates on the portal. ** Special Passport Services to residents of the flood affected districts covered under the RPO Chennai starting 8th Dec 2015.** Passport Mela is being conducted at PSK - Jaipur, Jodhpur and Sikar on 13th Feb, 2016. ** Passport Camp is being held at Darbhanga (Patna) from 17th Jun to 28th Feb 2016,at Indore (Bhopal), Sawai Madhopur (Jaipur), Balasore (Bhubneswar), Tarapur (Thane) and Bhuj (Ahmedabad) on 13th and 14th Feb 2016. ** Please refer 'Passport Office Page' for more details.$passportRpo
| Designation || Name || Phone No. || Fax No. |
| Regional Passport Officer || Shatrughna Sinha || 0612-2223267 || 0612-2227972 |
| DPO || || || |
| Nodal Officer for RTI || Shatrughna Sinha || 0612-2223267 || 0612-2227972 |
| Nodal Officer for Grievance || F A Ahmad || 0612-2223267 || 0612-2227972 |
| Officers Up to APO || Phone No. || Fax No. |
Fakhruddin Ali Ahmad- APO
| 0612-2223267 || 0612-2227972 |
| R P Deva- APO || || |
| B.K. Jha- APO || || |
| Rajesh Kumar- APO || || |
| Fakhruddin Ali Ahmad- APO || || |
| Manoj Kumar Roy- PGO || || |
| Dharikshan Ram- PGO || || |
| S.N. Ram- PGO || || |
| M. K. Palit- Supt || || |
| Bikash Chakraborty- Supt || || |
| Ashok Kumar Ray- Supt || || |
| Madan Pandey- Supt || || |
| Sunil Kumar Prasad- Supt || || |