The current opening time of appointments is 11:00 AM
Online Payment has been made mandatory for booking appointments at Passport Seva Kendra(s) under this Passport Office. Click here for details.
- Categories of Applicants allowed as “Walk-In with ARN”
W.e.f. 18th Nov 2013, following mentioned categories of applicants are allowed as “Walk-in Applicants”. Applicants falling under these categories need to register Online, fill in the online application form and generate Application Reference Number (ARN) at least one day in advance before visiting the PSK. Such applicants may visit the PSK with required set of documents and a copy of printed ARN sheet between 09:30 AM to 11:30 AM.
- Senior Citizens (Above 60 years)
- Minors below 6 years whose parents hold valid passport
- Physically challenged persons
- Tatkaal (Fresh/Re-issue) only in medical emergency or any other family emergency with RPO's approval
- All the Passport Applicants are hereby informed that with effect from 01/10/2016 , applicants can visit Regional Passport Office , Murya Lok Complex, D, Block, Patna for enquiry between 10:30 AM to 01:30 PM from Monday to Friday except Wednesday. Please note that no enquiries will be entertained on Wednesday. Submission of applications at Passport Seva Kendra , Ashiana-Digha Road, Patna & Passport Seva Laghu Kendra , Darbhanga will remain open on all working days as earlier.
$passportRpoAttention is invited for the passport applications submitted in the years 2012, 2013 and 2014.
- Press Release for Sh. Shatrughna Sinha has taken over the charge of the post of Regional Passport Officer, Patna on 07.08.2015.
- Gazette Notification for revision on the minimum value of Welfare Stamp
- Press Release for RTI dated 19-02-2016
- Press Release for Public Dealing Timings
$passportRpoPassport India 2015 - An Year of Smart Citizen Service delivery. On account of change in holiday of Milad-Un-Nabi, Appointment for 12th Dec'2016 has been post-poned to 13th Dec'2016 on same time slot.
$passportRpoThis section is currently not available.$passportRpoThis section is currently not available.$passportRpo29/04/2016$passportRpo29/04/2016$passportRpo29/04/2016
- Files pending for more than one year are being closed.
- Applicants may represent their case on or before 30.03.2016 in person, between 10:00 AM and 01:30 PM in any working day, where the files are NOT yet closed.
- While visiting Regional Passport Office, applicants are requested to carry all relevant documents. In case any documents have been submitted at later stage, proof of submitting the same should also be furnished.
- It may be noted that fee once paid is non-refundable and shall be forfeited for closed files.
- The files which stand "Closed" shall NOT be re-opened. Such applicants need to apply afresh and pay the requisite fee.