The current opening time of appointments is 11:00 AM
Online Payment has been made mandatory for booking appointments at Passport Seva Kendra(s) under this Passport Office. Click here for details.
- Categories of Applicants allowed as “Walk-In with ARN”
W.e.f. 18th Nov 2013, following mentioned categories of applicants are allowed as “Walk-in Applicants”. Applicants falling under these categories need to register Online, fill in the online application form and generate Application Reference Number (ARN) at least one day in advance before visiting the PSK. Such applicants may visit the PSK with required set of documents and a copy of printed ARN sheet between 09:30 AM to 11:30 AM.
- Senior Citizens (Above 60 years)
- Minors below 6 years whose parents hold valid passport
- Physically challenged persons
- Tatkaal (Fresh/Re-issue) only in medical emergency or any other family emergency with RPO's approval
- Applicants can visit the Regional Passport Office, Patna for any enquiry between 09:30 AM to 6:00 PM ONLY on all working days.
- Passport Seva Camp will be organized by the Regional Passport Office Patna at Darbhanga from 1st Nov 2015 till 30th Nov 2015 from 9:30 AM onwards at Passport Application Collection Centre, District Board Campus, Laheriasarai, Darbhanga-846001 for the benefit of passport applicants residing in Darbhnaga, Madhubani, Muzaffarpur, Sitamarhi, Samastipur, Saharsa, Supaul, Sheohar & Khagaria districts only. Appointments will be released on 17th of Oct-2015, 11:00AM onwards. All applicants who intend to apply for fresh (Normal) only can apply on the above date. The applicant may visit the website www.passportindia.gov.in for online registration. Applicant has to submit online fee, book appointment & come to venue on the date of appointment with original documents and a set of xerox copies of all the documents. Only those applicants who obtain prior appointment for the camp will be entertained in the Camp. It is compulsory for the applicant to come with two photographs of passport size with light background. Applicants should visit Passport Seva Camp with ARN, photograph and all requisite documents for submission of application as per the scheduled appointment date and time. Tatkaal, Re-issue, PCC, Hold and Pending cases will not be entertained in the passport seva camp.
- The Regional Passport Office Patna will conduct Passport Mela on Nov 01, 2015 at Passport Seva Kendra, Ashiana-Digha Road, Patna from 09:30 AM to 2.00 PM for the students, faculty and their family members of Patna based Premium Institutions like Chanakya National Law University,IIT & NIT. All applicants who intend to apply for fresh/normal & re-issue/normal can apply on this date. The applicant should come with printout of ARN sheet after registering in the website www.passportindia.gov.in along with all requisite documents in original. For this date, no appointment will be released in the website. All applications will be entertained as a walk-in. No Tatkaal, PCC and On-Hold will be processed in Mela.
- Press Release for Sh. Shatrughna Sinha has taken over the charge of the post of Regional Passport Officer, Patna on 07.08.2015.
- Gazette Notification for revision on the minimum value of Welfare Stamp
- Press Release for RTI dated 19-06-2014
- Press Release for Mela at Patna PSK dated 01-11-2015
The Regional Passport Office Patna will conduct Passport Mela on Nov 01, 2015 at Passport Seva Kendra, Ashiana-Digha Road, Patna from 09:30 AM to 2.00 PM for the students, faculty and their family members of Patna based Premium Institutions like Chanakya National Law University,IIT & NIT.
On-line process at PACC, Darbhanga started from 17-06-2015.$passportRpoPassport Mela will be conducted at PSK - Surat , Tirupathi and Guwahati on 28th November 2015. ** Passport Adalat will be organized at RPO Bhopal on 24th, 26th and 27th November 2015, at RPO Kolkata on 28th November and 12th December 2015 and at RPO Nagpur on 10th and 11th December 2015. ** Passport Camp is being conducted at Jamshedpur (Ranchi) from 2nd November to 31st December 2015, at Darbhanga (Patna) from 17th June to 30th November 2015, at Rourkela (Bhubaneswar) on 28th and 29th November 2015, at Bhavnagar (Ahmedabad) on 28th and 29th November 2015 and Sangli (Pune) on 28th and 29th November 2015. Please refer 'Passport Office Page' section for more details.** Indian citizens living in the country and abroad, and holding non-Machine Readable Passports with validity beyond November 24, 2015, are advised to apply for re-issue of their passports to get Machine Readable Passports well before the deadline to avoid any inconvenience in obtaining valid visa for international travel.$passportRpo
| Designation || Name || Phone No. || Fax No. |
| Regional Passport Officer || Shatrughna Sinha || 0612-2223267 || 0612-2227972 |
| DPO || || || |
| Nodal Officer for RTI || Shatrughna Sinha || 0612-2223267 || 0612-2227972 |
| Nodal Officer for Grievance || F A Ahmad || 0612-2223267 || 0612-2227972 |
| Officers Up to APO || Phone No. || Fax No. |
Fakhruddin Ali Ahmad- APO
| 0612-2223267 || 0612-2227972 |
| R P Deva- APO || || |
| B.K. Jha- APO || || |
| Rajesh Kumar- APO || || |
| Fakhruddin Ali Ahmad- APO || || |
| Manoj Kumar Roy- PGO || || |
| Dharikshan Ram- PGO || || |
| S.N. Ram- PGO || || |
| M. K. Palit- Supt || || |
| Bikash Chakraborty- Supt || || |
| Ashok Kumar Ray- Supt || || |
| Madan Pandey- Supt || || |
| Sunil Kumar Prasad- Supt || || |