Online Payment has been made mandatory for booking appointments at Passport Seva Kendra(s) under this Passport Office. Click here for details.
- Press Release for Five Day Appointment Window for Citizen's Convenience while getting appointment at Passport Seva Kendra
- Press Release for Launch of Mobile Application to cut delays in Submission of Police Verification Report
- Press Release for Introduction of new guidelines with regard to issuance of fresh passport (first time use) under normal category on Post Police Verification basis
- Press Release for Haj Applicants
- Press Release dated 20-01-2015
- Press Release for Bank Passbook as address proof
- Press Release dated 11 May 2015
- Press Release for Haj 2015
- Press Release on 7th Jan 2016
- Press Release dated 21st September 2016
- Press Release for Passport Seva Camp Baramati
Applicants are requested not to purchase air tickets /freeze travel plans without a valid travel document in hand. Passport issuance process is detailed and might take some additional time in some cases where there is deficiency in documentation or where police report is pending/adverse.
- Please read the instructions on the Website www.passportindia.gov.in before filling of the form.
- Processing of Tatkaal applications will start only after checking of required documents, Police Verification status / confirmation of Verification Certificate.Passport Authorities have to satisfy themselves about the genuineness of the Verification Certificates and that there are no deficiencies. Passport Authorities retains the right to verify in writing the authenticity of the Verification Certificate.
Please note that passport in case of Tatkaal application submitted on the basis of three out of sixteen documents (instead of Annexure F) will be issued after confirmation of genuineness of the three documents from issuing authority or on receipt of clear police verification report.
- Categories of Applicants allowed as “Walk-In with ARN”
Following mentioned categories of applicants are allowed as “Walk-in Applicants”. Applicants falling under these categories need to register Online, fill in the online application form and generate Application Reference Number (ARN) at least one day in advance before visiting the Passport Seva Kendra (PSK), Pune. Such applicants may visit the PSK with required set of documents and a copy of printed ARN sheet only between 9:00 AM to 10:30 AM. ( Not Applicable for TATKAAL Application).
- Applicants for deletion of ECR status in Passports without change in personal particulars with validity of passport for more than one year.
- Senior Citizens (60 years and above).
- Minors below 6 year with at least one parent holding valid Passport with spouse name endorsed in Passport.
- Physically challenged applicants (including visually impaired, deaf and mute reporting with certificate).
- Do mention your Complete and Correct Present and Permanent address without fail. Incomplete/ Incorrect Addresses delay passport processing application. During the past one year of your application if you have stayed at more than one address then kindly mention all the addresses. Failure to mention the previous/current addresses will lead to heavy financial penalty upto Rs 5000.
- Students studying away from their parent’s house should clearly mention their current address while applying. For proof of residence at your hostel/place of stay, either you should provide a letter from the Principal/Warden or proof of residence of the guardian with whom you are staying along with the guardianship affidavit. You should also provide proof of your parents address (i.e. permanent address). During the past one year of your application if you have stayed at more than one address then kindly mention all the addresses. Failure to mention the previous/current addresses will lead to heavy financial penalty upto Rs 5000.
- Applicants who had submitted their applications but are kept ON-HOLD due to incomplete documentation, are requested to visit in Person along with all documents including originals at PSK Pune Only on the date and time allocated to the applicant by the PSK on his acknowledgement receipt with complete documentation as required, along with Fee Receipt, Acknowledgement Letter etc. in originals.
- Applicants may visit the office of RPO Pune, S.B Road for enquiry between 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday Only.
- Applicant who wish to meet RPO Pune for Appointment (applicable only in case of medical emergency supported by documents) please visit RPO office Only on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday between 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM.
- For files on Hold, applicant should complete the necessary procedure within 365 days of the Application Date or the application will be considered Null and Void and fees will be forfeited. Therefater,the applicant will have to take fresh appointment to apply for passport.
- Applicants applying for PCC have to mandatory book appointment online w.e.f 01st December 2014 and reach PSK at the specified date and time along with print out of application reference number sheet and relevant set of documents. Kindly note NO walk-in will be allowed for PCC from 01st December 2014.
- PCC should be collected from PSK, Mundhwa, Pune only from 09:00 AM to 10.30 AM.
- In public interest to facilitate passport seekers with early appointment availability, We have started a temporary Passport Camp facility at Aundh, Pune. Applicants may kindly note that it take atleast 7 working days from the date of submission for final processing of application.
- For passport of Minor children -Requirement of Physical presence of Parents:
- where none of the parents hold valid passport -Both the parents should be physically present with their ID Proofs.
- where only one parent holds valid passport-the parent who does not hold passport should be physically present along with the original passport of other parent, and
- where both the parents hold valid passport-anyone parent can be present with both parents' passports (in original).
- minor applicants between age group of 15 to 18 years applying for 10 years validity passport (Fresh/reissue) will be granted passport with ECNR only if they submit class 10th pass certificate, otherwise passport will be issued with ECR.
- Documents (like Birth Certificate/School Leaving Certificate/Divorce Decree etc) which are not in English, Hindi or Marathi(that is it is in some other language) should be translated and attested by a teacher/Principal of a school/College of that language. The copy of the identity card of the Teacher/Principal attesting the document of that school should also be attached.
- Special Passport Seva Camp will be organized on 14th & 15th January 2017 at Sharadchandra Pawar Sabhagruh, 3rd Floor Baramati Nagar Parishad, Bhigwan Chowk Baramati Pune- 413102. A total of 250 Appointments (125 on each day) will be released. Online appointment is compulsory to attend the camp. The camp is for benefit of the residents of Baramati only. The procedure for submission of the form for the same will be as follows : -
- Online registration is to be done at the website 'www.passportindia.gov.in'.
- Applicable fees to be paid online.
- Taking of online appointment.
Opening of online appointments for the passport camp will be on 11 January 2017 at 12 noon sharp. Entry to the camp will be allowed only to applicants with valid appointments. Applicants may visit the venue with application reference number(ARN) Sheet which has a valid appointment with all required Original & self attested photocopies. Please note that Walk-in categories, on-hold & Tatkal Application will not be entertained at the Passport Camp. Applicants are requested to take benefit of Passport Camp.
PUBLIC NOTICE :
Members of the public are advised to desist from dealing with touts / agents who may be charging exorbitantly for their service and further, may be making false promises about arranging assured urgent appointment or faster passport service delivery. After the launch of Passport Seva Kendras, the appointments are available to general public through the website. Alternatively, certain categories of applicants are allowed to walk-in without appointment, details of which are available on the website.
The Government has not authorized any intermediary / representative to undertake such activity or to give such assurances.
This section is currently not available.$passportRpoPassport India 2015 - An Year of Smart Citizen Service delivery$passportRpoThis section is currently not available.$passportRpoThis section is currently not available.$passportRpo29/04/2016$passportRpo12/01/2017$passportRpo12/01/2017