The current opening time of appointments is 11:00 AM.
Online Payment has been made mandatory for booking appointments at Passport Seva Kendra(s) under this Passport Office. Click here for details.
- Categories of Applicants allowed as “Walk-In with ARN”
Following mentioned categories of applicants are allowed as “Walk-in Applicants”. Applicants falling under these categories need to register Online, fill in the online application form and generate Application Reference Number (ARN) at least one day in advance before visiting the PSK. Such applicants may visit the PSK with required set of documents and a copy of printed ARN sheet between 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM only
- Applicants for issue of Police Clearance Certificate (PCC)
- Senior Citizens (above 60 years)
- Minors below 5 year with at least one parent holding valid Passport with spouse name endorsed in Passport and
- Physically challenged persons.
- Presence of parents while submission of application for minor passport:
- Where both the parents hold valid passport – Original passports of both the parents should be presented while submitting the passport application.
- Where one parent hold valid passport - Other parent who does not hold valid passport should be physically present with the passport of other parent.
- Where none of the parents hold valid passport – Both the parents should be physically present while submission of the application of minor.
- Please mention your Complete and Correct Present and Permanent address with proper house number without fail. Incomplete/ Incorrect Addresses delay passport processing application. During the past one year of your application if you have stayed at more than one address then kindly mention all the addresses. Failure to mention the previous/current addresses will lead to heavy financial penalty upto Rs 5000.
- For files on Hold, applicant should complete the necessary procedure within 365 days of the Application Date or the application will be considered Null and Void and fees will be forfeited. Thereafter, the applicant will have to take fresh appointment to apply for passport.
- In case of any problem in getting online appointment, applicant may contact/approach "Regional Passport Office, Raipur" along with printed "ARN Receipt" and "Proof of urgency" between 10:30 AM- 12:00 PM.
- All Diplomatic & Official Passport applications will continue to be accepted at Regional Passport Office.
- Applicants who wish to apply for Tatkaal Passport are required to produce the following documents. This is mandatory with effect from 2nd September, 2013.
- Verification Certificate(Annexure F) should be given in Original two copies on official letter head along with Annexure I.
- It should be mandatorily accompanied with the "I Card" photocopy of the V.C. issuing authority. No certificate issued by the Verifying Officer in lieu of "I Card" will be accepted in future.
- Prior appointment must be there before coming to PSK.
- Applicants are required to present themselves at PSK on the schedule date and time of appointments along with all complete documents for further processing.
- Applicants can visit Regional Passport Office (RPO) Ist Floor, Commercial Complex, Deen Dayal Upadhayay Nagar, Sector-4, Raipur for enquiry between 10:30 AM to 01:00 PM on all working days.
PUBLIC NOTICE :
Members of the public are advised to desist from dealing with touts / agents who may be charging exorbitantly for their service and further, may be making false promises about arranging assured urgent appointment or faster passport service delivery. After the launch of Passport Seva Kendras, the appointments are available to general public through the website. Alternatively, certain categories of applicants are allowed to walk-in without appointment, details of which are available on the website.
The Government has not authorized any intermediary / representative to undertake such activity or to give such assurances.
Passport Mela was conducted on 18-APRIL-2015 at PSK Raipur.
Passport Mela was conducted on 30-MAY-2015 at PSK Raipur.$passportRpoPassport India 2015 - An Year of Smart Citizen Service delivery$passportRpo$passportRpoThis section is currently not available.$passportRpo25/08/2016$passportRpo29/04/2016$passportRpo25/08/2016