The current opening time of appointments is 1:00 PM.
Online Payment has been made mandatory for booking appointments at Passport Seva Kendra(s) under this Passport Office. Click here for details.
- All applicants are required to take online appointments before coming to PSK for passport facilities. No category will be allowed as “Walk-In with ARN” with effect from 2.5.2016.
[NOTE: THE FACILITY OF WALK-IN FOR ALL CATAGORIES SUCH AS SENIOR CITIZENS, MINORS, PHYSICALLY HANDICAPPED, PREVIOUS HOLD CASES HAVE SINCE BEEN DISCONTINEUD IN VIEW OF EASY AVAILABILITY OF APPOINTMENTS ONLINE SO AS TO PROVIDE BETTER FACILITIES WITH PLANNED VISITS]
- Applicants must ensure accurate data in their forms before submitting application at PSK to avoid inconvenience and possibility of penalty while carrying out corrections at PSK.
- PCC granted in Pre-Police verification can be collected from Passport office Surat (Umra), once applicant get an information for collection of the same after police verification between 10.00 am to 11.00 am on all working days.
- Applicants can visit Regional Passport Office (RPO) Surat for enquiry between 10.00 am to 12.30 pm ONLY on all working days except Wednesday.
- Applicants can make use of ‘SELF HELP DESK’ for general inquiry available at Passport Office to avoid queue at enquiry counter. Appointments can also be re-scheduled and other online facilities availed at SELF HELP DESK.
- The applicants whose cases are put on-hold and are sent to Passport Office from PSK can go to Passport Office at Umra during normal enquiry hours NOT BEFORE 21 days after the date of submission of application.
- For submission of application of Minors, parents have to accompany the applicants as under:
- If both the parents are having valid passports with name of spouse endorsed on it, only one of the parent can be present with passports of both parents’ (in original).
- If only one of the parents holds valid passport, both parents must be physically present along with original passport of one parent and any valid ID proof of the other.
- In case none of the parents are having passports then both should be physically present with their ID proofs.
- List of Passport Melas and Adalats held under RPO Surat
A Passport Adalat is being held on 9th September 2015 to clear aging hold cases more than one year old."
Special Passport Camp was held at Passport Office, Umra, Surat from 31 March 2015 till 19th June 2015.
A Passport Darbar was held on 28th February 2015 at Regional Passport Office, Umra, Surat as an open house forum to discuss various issues relating to Passport Matters with the general public. This was basically an awareness tool adopted to call all stakeholders on a knowledge sharing platform through discussion.$passportRpoPassport India 2015 - An Year of Smart Citizen Service delivery$passportRpoThis section is currently not available.$passportRpoThis section is currently not available.$passportRpo29/04/2016$passportRpo29/04/2016$passportRpo29/04/2016