The current opening time of Appointments is 4:30 PM.
Online Payment has been made mandatory for booking appointments at Passport Seva Kendra(s) under this Passport Office. Click here for details.
- With effect from 30th Sep 13, online payment and booking of appointment for Tatakal and PCC categories has been made mandatory at Passport Seva Kendra under this Passport Office. All applicants other than the below mentioned three categories are required to book appointment prior to submission of application at the PSK.
- Following mentioned categories of applicants are allowed as “Walk-in Applicants”. Applicants falling under these categories need to register Online, fill in the online application form and generate Application Reference Number (ARN) at least one day in advance before visiting the PSK. Such applicants may visit the PSK with required set of documents and a copy of printed ARN sheet between 9 AM to 11 AM.
- Senior Citizens (above 60 years)
- Minors below 6 years whose parents hold valid passports
- Physically challenged person
- Working hours of the Passport Office is 09:15 hrs to 17:45 hrs. The enquiry counters are open for public from 09:30 hrs to 15:00 hrs. Passport Office Visakhapatnam remains closed on Saturdays and Sundays.
Applicants can visit Passport Office, Marripalem for enquiry towards pending applications between 9.30 AM & 03.00 PM only from Monday to Friday.
Address of this office is:
Near PF Office, Beside Rythu Bazar,
Marripalem Vuda Layout, NAD post,
Visakhapatnam 530 009, AP
- Documents required for issuance of PCC. Please Click here.
- Applicants can choose any one of the below mentioned PSKs for submission of their passport applications under Regional Passport Office, Visakhapatnam:
- PSK Murali Nagar, Visakhapatnam.
- PSK-2 Marripalem, Visakhapatnam.
- PSK Vijayawada.
- With effect from 9th May - 2015, Krishna, Guntur & Yanam (Union Territory) districts will be mapped & realigned to RPO Vishakhapatnam. Applicants from these districts can select Vijayawada or Vishakhapatnam PSK under RPO Vishakhapatnam while applying online. Passport Applicants from rest of Andhra Pradesh, i.e. Prakasam, Nellore, Chittoor, Kadapa, Kurnool and Anantapur districts, will continue to be serviced by RPO Hyderabad till further notice.
- Press Release dated 27-09-2013
- Press Release dated 10-10-2013
- Press Release dated 26-06-2014
- Press Release dated 07-08-2014
- Press Release for Re-alignment of Districts dated 01-05-2015
- Specific Advisory for applicants
RPO Visakhapatnam has undertaken Swachh Bharat Campaign in the Passport Office, building and in its attached PSKs in Visakhapatnam and in Vijayawada. All the Officers and staff of the Regional Passport Office Visakhapatnam actively participated in the campaign in the evening hours of 16th Oct, 2015 and vowed to keep the office rooms, work places and building premises neat and clean at all times.$passportRpoPassport India 2015 - An Year of Smart Citizen Service delivery. On account of change in holiday of Milad-Un-Nabi, Appointment for 12th Dec'2016 has been post-poned to 13th Dec'2016 on same time slot.
$passportRpoThis section is currently not available.$passportRpoThis section is currently not available.$passportRpo29/04/2016$passportRpo29/04/2016$passportRpo29/04/2016