List of Documents Required for Fresh Passport Issuance
Fields marked with asterisk (*) are mandatory
- Applicants are required to furnish original documents along with one set of self-attested photocopies of the same at the Passport Seva Kendra (PSK) for processing.
- It is assumed that consent of both parents is available, unless specified.
- For minor applicants, present address proof document in the name of parent(s) can be submitted.
- It is advised to carry original and self-attested copies of parents passport to Passport Seva Kendra (PSK), in case parents possess passport.
- For minor applicants, documents can be attested by parents.
- Excluding Senior Citizens
- ECR stands for Emigration Check Required.
- ECR status will be printed in the passport of the applicants who fall in the ECR category.For those falling in the Non-ECR category, there will be no specific mention in the passport.
- The practice of putting Non-ECR (previously ECNR) stamp has been discontinued.